Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Donuts

Today, for the fourth day of high school, we got four new kids in our class.  I already knew two of the four kids that joined, so that was fine with me.  In class, Mr. Schick said we were the only class that turned in all of our blogs so we got amazing donuts.  I also tried setting up my email but I have no clue what my password is for my email.  It’s supposed to be my password from school but it keeps saying that I entered a new, different password.  All four of the new kids had the same problem as me.  They didn't know where to even begin so we had to get out a piece of paper to help us.  My computer hides all of these sites to where you have to open all of these different pages to get to them.  Even when I find it and try to log in, it says that an unencrypted error in the computer has occurred.  That's about it for what we did in class today.

No comments:

Post a Comment