Monday, August 27, 2012

Second Day of School

       This paragraph will talk about my second say in class.  Today we learned about the syllabus.  We were assigned seats and learned what would happen if we turned something in late.  We were shown how the grades were put in and how long we had until they became a 0.   Even when we did turn them in we still got a 0 for our paper.  While in the middle of class, I noticed on Mr. Schick’s computer he had a yellow dubmarine sticker.  I thought that was pretty cool, considering that I’m a huge Beatles fan.  It’s the beginning of the school year and nice Mr. Schick is letting us get off to a good start to begin the school year.  I’m getting a little off topic but I’m glad Mr.Schick is starting off slowly, to let us get a better grip on how to get into the flow of high school.  We can better prepare ourselves for college and how to have homework every day.   Even after everything people have said, I still think I’m going to have an excellent year.         

No comments:

Post a Comment