Saturday, August 25, 2012

My First Day of School


                My first day of school was filled with mixed feelings of curiosity, excitement, and fear.  The first day of high school is taking a new step in your life.  You can meet people from all around the world.  For my first day I met all kinds of new and different people.  The teachers are incredible and very persuasive.  The teachers said if you don’t turn in your homework it will stay a zero until you put it in my hand.  My parents told me that on the first day of school you should go over to someone who is sitting by themselves and ask them to sit with you.  I also tried going around and just starting a conversation with someone.  I would start off with, what kind of sports do you play or what’s your favorite class.  It’s also fun to ask people where there from and what they do for fun.   I know it’s going to be hard to get into the flow of school but all of my neighbors keep telling me if you remember to write down your homework and take matters into your own hands you should be fine.  I think high schools going to be a new and fantastic adventure for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment