Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I Can't Remember Anything


Today in human geo we did absolutely nothing.  I don't know if we did do something important but I can't remember a thing.  Because I can't remember anything, which usually never happens I’ll go to talk about the rest of the day.  For science Mr. Perry gave us a test but it was open note.  Because it open note you're allowed to make it harder but the questions on this test were ridiculous.  Some of the stuff on that test, I've never even heard of.  Yes I read the textbook and no I didn't understand 80% of the questions.  Even the smartest kids in the class said the test was outrageously unthinkable.  Why make it open note when you don't have any notes.  I studied for the test with a week of preparation and at the end of this test I didn't have to be an ingeniousness to know I failed.  Now all I have to do is get good grades on the brain flexes.  F.Y.I I’ll make sure to take better notes on Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment