Monday, December 10, 2012

Kohe, My New Japanese Friend


Today was fun but even better because I finally got a shadow.  No, not because of my grades but because of how my schedule is made.  So when I first met him, he was shy, then again why wouldn't he be.  His name is Kohe.  He seems like an amazing dude, I just need to use Google translate more.  I didn't really think of that today but tomorrow i'll use it on my phone and computer to get to know him a little better.  At the end of the day he gave me an awesome pen, a little pocket calculator and a high-tech book mark.  Apparently I was one of the few that got gifts and most people only got one thing.  So when I got to Human Geo I hadn't really got to know him very well, all I knew was that His name was Kohe and he played table-tennis.  I wish I had gotten to know him a little better, because of all the gifts he got me I kind of feel bad that I hadn't gotten to learn more about him. In Human Geo today we went along with our projects.  For my group, we finally got a product but I don't really think we can get 10 slides off of it. I'll hope for the best.   

No comments:

Post a Comment