Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Evaluating Sites


Today for class we learned about evaluating sites.  We learned what legitimate websites look like and how to recognize them.  Mr. Schick also loves Wikipedia, which most teachers hate but today he showed us how helpful it can be.  Wikipedia can also tell you exactly where they get their information to prove they didn't just made up and put it on the site.  There was a NASA site for little kids and it had fun games on it. After that I tried out this game on my pc that was called Microsoft blackboard.  It looked like an amazing game and right when I start it, it doesn’t even work.  That was one out of three games that were on my computer.  I tried the other two and of course neither of them worked.  They’re look like they have potential until you start to play then it all just goes downhill from there.  It looked good and there are a lot of videos on how to play backboards but whenever I try to play it, it freezes and it just stops working.  

No comments:

Post a Comment