Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Lost Boys Of Sudan

Today for Human Geo, Mr. Schick wasn't even here today.  I don't think anyone knew where he was at the time.  Instead we had Mrs. Stathes for a substitute.  Even though she didn't know what we were doing she still gave us work on the video.  She made us write a few sentences about the video and about the lost boys of Sudan.  While we were working on this she went to go find Mr. Schick.  When she came back she said she has no clue where he could be, so we continued to watch the video.  At the end we started to talk about how one of the lost boys added people in my class.  I wanted to add him but I didn't exactly know how to spell his name right.  Once the bell rang and the school day ended I started to do homework.  I had just been given my old computer back and I noticed all the stuff was there.  I looked in y folder and found my three essays that were due last week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment