Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Notes on top of Notes


Today for class Mr. Schick we took notes on note taking.  After we learned you could take notes on notes, we learned a little bit about what Mr. Schick did for vacation every summer when he was a kid.  He read a story of little notes about Illinois and we had to take four notes on what he said.  Sense I’m terrible at taking notes I got zero and then I had to read it aloud and failed epicly.  After that little scene we learned about a site called SIRS.  If you need an example of a back ground of anything you can go to SIRS and find it.  It’s almost like Wikipedia, ya I said almost.  Once we learned about SIRS Mr. Schick told us this entire lesson was for fourth graders, and my notes had to be better than a fourth graders or else I’d feel pretty stupid right about now.  After class I learned about Microsoft 7 and now whenever I don’t use my computer for 1 minute this lagoon comes up with twenty fish and even though I know it will distract me I still like to show people how to set it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment