Tuesday, November 6, 2012

It's Opposite Day

Today was an amazing day in human geo, or at least it was for me.  Today, I got m y first 100 in the year.  It was surprising because only a few kids got in the 90's.  The weirdest part was when I of all people got a hundred.  Maybe that's why people tell you to listen and then study....after you listen.  After we handed back the quiz Mr. Schick pulled out his magic globe and we tried to play a little game.  We would answer the question and give the country name, leader and some facts about the leader, then try to find it on a beach ball globe.At first, one of the kids in the class couldn't pronounce the word to go to the bathroom. Then after he couldn't even find it on the globe.  His shadow did it in three seconds.  Then some more people went by and answered questions, then it came to me.  I got to find three places, and found 2/3 but got Maheer to help me on the third one.  I got to do the US, Vietnam, and Spain.  Then Mr. Schick asked me where the world was.  
I got a good laugh out of it.  Over all today was an amazing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment