Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Just An Average Day


Today was an okay day, but not as fun as yesterday.  To start off the class we all tried switching seats, but we failed and all had to return to our original seats.  We started to work on the powerful leaders but without using the blown up beach ball.  I'm still waiting for my email from my partner to finish my old blog about the leaders and the two interesting facts about them.  Though the good thing is that, Mr. Schick said if we wanted too we could switch and go where we wanted.  I was waiting for the speech that all the teachers give when you change seats, "Sit where you will learn and not just to talk." But Mr. Schick didn't do that, he just said we could change seats tomorrow.  We didn't do that much today but I still got enough info to create my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment