Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Story Time

Today for class we did absolutely nothing but stories   Back and forth were just stories our class mates told. The only interesting ones were the ones that Mr. Schick told.  I can't quite remember the stories at the moment but I’ll remember them later when my blog is complete.  We watched more about the sassy lady losing her job and more about the companies in China V.S. the companies in America.  I seriously doubt I'm going to get 150 words on this but I’ll give it a shot.  We watched more of the video and one of the Chinese girls were talking about how people in the U.S. have the same job but they still get paid more.  To finish up I'm going to talk about the stuff above this so I can get to 150 words.  This video has already covered four classes and still has time left.  Also i forgot to mention the first time we started to watch the video....it has a cool beginning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment