Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Again With The Posting


Today in Human Geo wasn't as active or exciting.  Today we fixed whatever needed to be fixed for the online site.  After I fixed my name and changed what we needed to change again there was one anonymous person writing messages.  Because of my luck, of course it was about me.  First it was funny, just like yesterday but after a while it really got boring.  They started off with "Mason eats babies and puppies".  After that and many more comments I would just delete whatever they said.  Even after that they still didn't get the message that I was mad.  So they continued with the comments.  Some were funny and some were old, annoying, and stupid. Every time I looked up at Mr. Schick they would post something new that I had to go and delete.  Other than that being really annoying, I learned that John, one of the lost boys wanted 6,000$ to come and speak to John Carroll.  Yes, that is a lot but he’s only doing it to support his cause and raise money for foundation.  If I could I would love to help but I have no clue how to get 6,000$. 

No comments:

Post a Comment