Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Live Chat Stinks


Today in class we worked in a group of four to five.  We put together the sites we looked up the night before and put them on a page.  The annoying thing about this page was everyone was deleting everyone’s sites.  For me they put like “Mason Lipford, likes eating small puppies”.  Ya, that one was funny, but some of the comments were really insulting too.  After maybe a minute at most I started to get fed up with people keep deleting my name and adding things to it.  Anyone could tell most people were annoyed with what some people were doing.  After that Mr. Schick told everyone to stop deleting other people’s things and just get your own site down and write your name on it.  Even after that people still deleted my name.  So after everyone wrote all their information down and put the sites with it the bell rang.  Who would have guessed that right when the bell rang, someone erased my name…..typical 

No comments:

Post a Comment