Tuesday, October 9, 2012

How Could You Mess Up That Bad


Today for Human Geo was pretty much a normal day.  When we walked in, we had to fix a little spelling for our project, so we could present it.  Even after we fixed the simple stuff, we found that the person creating the project didn't even capitalize anything.  At the begging of the sentence or even America, he just wrote it.  You could tell he didn't even look at it after he was done.  Because of him, our grades will go down too.  Next time we have project, I’ll be the one creating and editing the project.  I think we were the group who finished just in time as the bell rang.  After that Mr. Schick told us that we were going to have a test on these topics.  He also caught one kid messing around on his computer.  That’s pretty much what happened in Human Geo today.  To add some extra words I’m going to tell you (my readers) about how I get to help the STEM program later tonight for 5 hours.  On the good side I get to drive my robot.  Doing that also helps me in robotics club, only because the controls are reversed and it takes a while to get used to.       

No comments:

Post a Comment