Monday, October 15, 2012

Jesus And The President


 Today for class, we saw a power point that had a ton of facts we copied down.  Even though I forgot my notebook I'm going to try to remember some notes I took while in class.  To start off, my friend asked Mr. Schick to give me information on how to get a date.  So then, Mr. Schick asked the class if any ladies wanted to go homecoming with me.  A girl across from me raised her hand as a joke.  After that we started the power point and the first we started talking about past important people.  One of the following was the President and Jesus.  We learned that the president earns 500k every year.  Mitt Romney receives over 2 Billion. After the president and some other facts we started to talk about Jesus.  Also my other notes will be on my next blog for future quizzes.  When we started to talk about Jesus and it got sidetracked into funny movie about Jesus.  Mr. Schick told us about a part in the movie with Moses coming down from the mountain with the three Blocks with the 15 commandments.  Then he drops it and said, “10 commandments”.  Hah, I thought that was hilarious.  So tomorrow I will put down my notes that I forgot and the blog for tomorrow, if we have class.

No comments:

Post a Comment